I live and die, between the tides, that crash against the eye.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I came to conclude that none of us really die, we just loose sense.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Live and let die, die and let live, being sensible is all a matter of just posturing between.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living, loving, I step out of my seat, small denim wraps around my small giraffes. I put small ear phones in my ear hole…living loving I strut, pushing my junk in the rise and fall of a caboose on hills, freshly pepperminted…>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
”no one hears a single word”, Ella says to me, “they just collapse in your shadows Luna, the shadows between your legs, under your chin, your dark crescent shadows that cup under your breasts, those men over there just want you as long as they know that something is happening”.
I yell to the open chasm above me, “Does anyone hear her?”
Ella replies, “No, you are the only one. The rest just play in their empty rooms, behind their windows. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(glitch)////////////////@#?@?/////////343>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My head hurts….eeeeerrrrrrllllllllly…early, llllll.lllllll.late, the obsidian god, will fuck us all, in time, or out of time, all corners will be rounded, all cement will explode and dust clouds will be our vision, all straits will find curves, all radioactive clouds will cloud in the crowd, crowned with a cloud, heaven in the head. Atom tonic.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (glitch)>>>>>>>>>>>>>It was just the other day that I remembered>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yesterday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unafraid to show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you take me higher
////###///??$%#?/#?//$////////$5#@/111
People come from all around to burry themselves in me, they weep behind their orgasm. Partly in the after life, partly during the infinite moment of the climaxing shiver, partly in the mundane solar curve…so many weeping yet so many turning the whole thing around, through the eating of the whole plate, and not giving a tip to the waitress because tomorrow we all die, and in these four walls, the only escape is below the ground or winged flight above. Mama, Ella, the estrella currents of the gods, constellations, in constancy, firm faced angel, stoned in granite, I call to you, “can this be the only impossible escape, only ecstasy or ultimate implosion…swallowing from which we came?”
19.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment