21.6.09
September 16, 2005
Friday night and I’m going nowhere…situations running through my head…old memories running through my head…the light is changing from red to green…the bus has passed me already three times tonight…the city is covered in shine from the small drizzle of ubiquitous clouds…all the reflection of the dim lights of the city cover me…I look down at my small toes…my small ankles…I love my feet for there childlike shape…they are the only part of my body I keep innocent…I take off my sandals to lay them directly on the wet clay between broken cement...so many of my thoughts began playing in the watery night…there was no wind…there was no chill…there was just a vacuum that comforted my skin…like the wardrobe of night…I took off everything to lay down directly with her…the smell of soil in the night smells so different…I laid there in a damp wonderment cloaked in darkness and changing traffic lights. I felt my body…I felt the ground…my eyes felt the sky and the slivered moon. I rolled over on my stomach and then again on my back and laughed away my mind…I laughed away my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment