In the beginning Ella said to me, “Let me tickle your sides, please your box, open and shut it, open and shut:…she contiued, "here is my golden embryo thats been awaiting in the darkness”… I shivered while these beaming lights flew all around me. I felt like they were searching for my hidden sensations. They began to fully engulf me. Ella continued, “Luna you are ready to be born, the embryo is in you” I then noticed that this room that I felt imprisoned in turned into more rooms and all those rooms could be entered and ignited and than left for another room and ignited …the whole world turned into something waiting for me...every living thing was in line outside on the street waiting for me. They no longer want to see the naked Xerox of my skin…they want to be copied themselves through me. They all have hard-ons out, even the women became restless…
I told my Ella they wanted me to come out of the spaceship…
Ella said, “you will come out, just be patient”
Daughters of the moon, mother sees me waiting to worship the barbarians of the beach. Ella looks through the eye of the moon at me and echoes down her vibrations saying, “you flirt your way to the altar, only to be abused and thrown back to the wolves and night owls. There is more out there”.
My memories reemerged and moaned in the climate of my eyelid…how far my visions had travel, and lost their power from lack of light…musical, map-able cross currents of my heat…I slither in wish…gravity against the ancestry, helium in my birth. Seeds drop from my eyelash.
19.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment